Thursday, January 21, 2010

Mommy Chic Help!! With The Qualifications Part Of My Resume.. Please?

Help!! with the qualifications part of my resume.. please? - mommy chic

OBJECTIVE: I am a hard working ambitious team seeking a full-time, where there is potential for growth.


QUALIFICATIONS
"I speak Spanish and English words" customer and service orientation. "And I really do not know what to write here!


EDUCATION
2006-present criminal justice system, Housatonic Community College
2002-2006 High School Diploma / Certificate Commercial Baking, Bullard Havens Technical High School


EMPLOYMENT
2008 Welcome Coordinator, Connecticut Dental Group
The administration of the dentist and hygienist planning, collections and management of all phases of reception and clerical duties.


Manicure 2008 Body-Front, Huntington's Nail Spa
All steps of customer service.


2007 Sales Associate, Mommy Chic
Web site management, customer service

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can not speak to the baseline, because I know how it works. However, your employment history, what, they are not recognized for their outstanding achievements. That is what employers seek. An example would be organized (new, dental records, which gave a saving of $$$$$. Good Luck.

Post a Comment