Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I Have A Dress That Shows Back. What Bra Do I Use What Kind Of Bra Do I Wear With A Dress That Is Cut Low In The Back?

What kind of bra do I wear with a dress that is cut low in the back? - i have a dress that shows back. what bra do i use

I have a spaghetti strap dress that I have some time, waiting to use, but you do not know what kind of bra to go with him. As the topic is spaghetti, I took a strapless bra, but the dress is low cut on the back and the back of the sample holder. What kind of bra I should wear it? I always had problems going to find the right bra bra with a dress. Please help!

2 comments:

Niresha F said...

Braces! : D
I think every girl should have at least a very good bra

I hoped that helped

beautifu... said...

My advice is not. You can not so bad, tits in a dress!

Post a Comment