Monday, January 25, 2010

Buy American Gold Eagle What Drop In Value Should I Expect When Selling Gold Bullion?

What drop in value should i expect when selling gold bullion? - buy american gold eagle

Hello, I'm about to buy gold bullion, but I understand that, what should the expected price for the sale on the market be back. I understand that is lower than the spot price, but as low as this? Perhaps as a percentage.

Can you tell me if the price difference from sale of gold, while Credit Suisse is the American Eagle gold medal.

Thanks

2 comments:

liberty 911 said...

The typical markup on the purchase and sale of the payment is 5% to 8% of the price for the sale of gold, then you should the trick.

Bob said...

Go to eBay. You might even have a buyer who paid more ground.

Post a Comment