Sunday, February 14, 2010

Shower Door Replacement Calgary What Is A Good Replacement For A Glass Shower Door?

What is a good replacement for a glass shower door? - shower door replacement calgary

Our doors are broken glass, and shower after leaving the shower today, fell and broke a glass door. I have a few cuts here and there but nothing too bad. I know it will be expensive to replace the glass and do not really want, or crystal, because I live with two elderly women, and I think that the glass can be dangerous. Please give me some good advice!
Thank you!

2 comments:

yodozy w said...

If your shower door into the bathroom then why not just use the curtain. However, when the door opens into the room using the wooden door.

First Namesss F said...

Perhaps, says the law




http://www.toboc.com/forum3/default.aspx ...

Post a Comment