Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Headaches And Anemia Anemia????

Anemia???? - headaches and anemia

Im 14 and I have some symptoms of anemia, apparently ..

Feeling very tired - I'm not going to bed early if, but when I came home from school, sat on my bed, falling asleep ID?

Gasping for air after running the little things - the stairs in my house?

A month ago I get a headache the whole time when I, in my head, but Theyve Gone Now ..

Before you ask, Im not my rules, I missed a couple of months.

Am I?
What happens if I am?

Thnx x

8 comments:

fifty said...

You have the symptoms of anemia. You can ask your doctor to measure your iron and if low, your doctor may prescribe blood cells. Even if you do not have anemia, you may still be tired of low iron content. You want your iron levels to at least 70th

In the meantime, you can eat red meat a good source of iron. You can also use multivitamins with iron. You may not want to know iron pills until you know that you can take iron as the iron supplement or a problem.

If you have anemia, you probably need to take iron tablets twice daily for several months. If you get probably perform regular blood tests to check whether your iron levels to rise.

jackmatt said...

You should consult a doctor diagnosed anemia with blood tests can only be
RN

jackmatt said...

You should consult a doctor diagnosed anemia with blood tests can only be
RN

ashleywe... said...

I have all the symptoms, and I am very anemic. it is best to check your blood to determine if your hemoglobin and iron are low.

tearbloo... said...

thats amazing! are the same symptoms are fat!

CM said...

Do you have enough protein and iron in your diet? Try to eat more meat and beans to the plate.

eloquent said...

their parents have an appointment with your doctor.

Anathaen... said...

If there is a blood screening for anemia and, possibly, SLE.

Post a Comment