Friday, February 12, 2010

Pretty Nose Herpes Cold Sores -- Genital Herpes?

Cold sores -- Genital Herpes? - pretty nose herpes

So I've had allergies horrrrrible lately and I have developed 3 or 4 balls in my nasal cavity, which is filled with clear fluid. DK, if I have a cold sore or what? I have 2 cold sores all my life and if she was under a tremendous amount of stress. Anyway, I had a cream in my nostril so im pretty sure that they completely dry at the time, but I had oral sex with my B / F, I doubt their things touched my nose, but he had genital herpes? Also I do not know if cold sores, but if so, even with drying ointment?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im Sorry: (I will think only about your family doctor or if u know ur mom do not want to go to Planned Parenthood.

Anonymous said...

do not want genital herpes

Anonymous said...

Im Sorry: (I will think only about your family doctor or if u know ur mom do not want to go to Planned Parenthood.

Post a Comment