Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Difference Between Pregnancy And Gastritis What's The Difference Between Nausea Due To Pregnancy And Due To Gastritis?

What's the difference between nausea due to pregnancy and due to gastritis? - the difference between pregnancy and gastritis

What is the difference between nausea due to pregnancy and causes of gastritis?
Is there a difference? I feel sick that day, close to everything, and when I pressed my stomach, I felt no pain, because she used to feel if I had gastritis.

What did I say that I have not done a pregnancy test and again 3 days too late ... I wonder whether this is due gastritis or pregnancy?

and please do not say that .. Go to the doctor or a pregnancy test

3 comments:

mom at 21 said...

I now have severe symptoms of gastritis, but the difference is like saying somthing to eat spicy, fatty acids and can tell if ur pain, gastritis in minutes if you are after eating or thinking about food or get sick if you do not have constant heartburn, gas . Might be pregnant if your stomach is upset and feel you do not feel a little bit and then I quezzy ck to see if your pregnancy, but you might not know if her pregnancy would guess to go to their consideration of the AI to 3 days late always felt cramps before your time, if it turns out is a feeling that I am a little worried, even if your time would not come in 4 days, your pregnancy! unless you have pointed out irregular and fast cuz that their time may change and if you can not change it to their period of approximately 6 months for FYR U through its period of change is not always the same day.

Stevie W said...

The difference I noticed recently when I thought that I was pregnant before I did a test that I am really bad acid reflux and heartburn. No vomiting or nausea, but a lot of nausea, gas and esophagus severely burned.

Kristyn E said...

Sorry, honey, but most think the same thing. The only way to know for sure is a pregnancy test. In her shop at the local dollar, which should be for $ 1.

Post a Comment