Saturday, February 6, 2010

Issues Following Stomach Flu What Is Wrong With Me?

What is wrong with me? - issues following stomach flu

I was up all night with nausea without vomiting, headache, and I experienced some back pain.
I just read that here, the following symptoms of a tumor:
1) severe headache that out of nowhere and debilitating you.
2) nausea and / or vomiting
3) numbness or tingling in the face or extremities
4) visual disturbances (blurred vision) - no tunnel vision
5) coordination and balance

The above is essentially a mixture of what I have seen all night. I do not go too far, fortunately, that the stomach flu or something less serious, but can someone help me here?

5 comments:

izzy said...

Whether it is a stomach bug and / or infection of the inner ear caused by a virus.
Labyrinth infection with a virus (or can) sometimes bacteria cause an inflammation of the fine structure and cause severe symptoms. Viral labyrinthitis usually refers from scratch, often as part of an epidemic.

Teresa said...

Sounds like a stomach flu. You feel like crap?. It is in bed with a glass of soda and something like a cup. Tell A Friend, do not feel well and check in a few hours. Attempts to sleep, do you feel better later. Enjoy your drink to relax. You can not run again, but he was sure that the cup did not you raise it further. .. This can be a big headache. My son on the actual cookies that I could not walk, had very poor vision blurred, vomiting out.When would almost feel better, talk to your doctor and explain all the symptoms. Get Well Soon.

jazz2moo... said...

Sounds a bit like a cat and a restless night. Or drunk and a bad night. Personally, I'm going to say see a doctor. Easier to diagnose in person, then via the Internet, especially when you leave for medical reasons:)

Slickism... said...

It seems that his paranoia and a hypochondriac .. BUT .. could be something, and if it .. fuccckkkkkk good .. LOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOL as I like mudkipz STOVE

Kernow Lady said...

Sounds like a stomach flu.
Symptoms of a tumor does not happen overnight.

Post a Comment