Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Craigslist Go Karts Frames Should I Buy A Bigger Engine Than My Friends?

Should I buy a bigger engine than my friends? - craigslist go karts frames

me and a friend build go-karts in most cases to keep costs low, we buy the same matieral build the frame and the propulsion and control. Engines is where we have problems, I found a post on craigslist that 3 engines 5HP on sale for $ 50 has, but that is for each one of us, but then the next day I saw one that had sold for 8HP engine $ 40 a friend said it wouldnt be fair if you weaksauce have an engine, a double fence, while I have your CV. the other friend knows nothing about this motor. I bought this machine because I want to speed up the search for love and the engine was difficult because they were kart all more or less the same building, I think I should in my opinion, have you set it on the engine. my question is, should I stick with this engine or one of the three E 5HPNGIN sold $ 50 for 3, can not be run against an 8HP engine, consider that works for $ 40, but a problem of the broken string?

No comments:

Post a Comment