Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Chicago The Movie For Free On Megavideo Do You Agree With The Bill Passed By The State Legislature Regarding Permenant Chicago Mass Transit Funding?

Do you agree with the bill passed by the state legislature regarding permenant Chicago mass transit funding? - chicago the movie for free on megavideo

Last Thursday, the General Assembly of Illinois passed legislation to provide funding for the Chicago area Perminant. This, after Governor Rod Blagojavich placed a provision of the distribution of free rides to seniors. In my opinion that the clause should be free rides to low income residents who can not afford a car or to reserve cabfare, much less complete, while the prices in the tariffs of the CTA, Metra and / or rhythm. How it sounds on paper, it seems that we are a few ..... I have mine, some of them. Ultimately, I say a small increase in sales tax is a small price to ensure that I go to work, movies, shopping, or outdoors, in general, knowing that I am not help to create traffic congestion and greenhouse gas emissions. I want to know what you think. Talk about it.

1 comment:

y girl said...

In my opinion, the permanent financing is a great advantage when you think Chicago is one of the best systems for urban transport in the country. Do I believe that the free transportation to seniors with low income should go? My answer is no. Since you have to the poor. People are not happy, because people have complained more than the limit of $ 10.00. They want to know why they were not included. Everyone thinks he's poor, especially when profit is involved. However, many older people are abandoned and have no one to take care of for them. I think we should be free to travel easier for them alone.

Post a Comment