Monday, December 21, 2009

Little Tikes Toys Has Anyone Used Plastic Paint On Outdoor Playgrounds Or Toys, Like The Little Tikes Kind? Problems? Results?

Has anyone used plastic paint on outdoor playgrounds or toys, like the Little Tikes kind? Problems? Results? - little tikes toys

I have several outdoor toys of all kinds of plastic things: playground, 6 Ride-Ons, 5-slide Power Wheel Toy Box, etc.
I wonder:

* What is used to paint? (Krylon Fusion?)
* Do you have anything important?,
* Are there any problems applying this?,
* Do you have a long way to go or what you need to buy boxes?
* Were you satisfied with the end result?
* Hard or not everybody lives again?

Thank you all.

4 comments:

mycraigs... said...

I bought several items from Little Tikes for my son in the garage sales and Craigs list cheap because they have lost.
I use Krylon Fusion paint on them and wonder! But you very well to clean first. The on the tin says a cleaner with ammonia using gradient plastic.
(First break in the line or taken to) wash the car and wipe it with a stiff brush and soap. After drying, I ammonia cleaner and a stiff brush to clean. Be sure to get as clean as possible. We sometimes use a pillow Scotch Brite cleaners on ammonia.
After drying it is ready to paint!
Like I said the merger is used to layers of Krylon and light it does not make too fat to accumulate and execution.
You do not need instructions on how this image is for plastic.
I have the bar of Little Tikes in our rockets and took 1 1 / 2 red box for the dome and one slide.
I also have Little Tikes sandbox trucks. It turned out Awesome! I tried adjusting the colors. I wish I could send a picture. It needs friendsgood!
State in which more than a year and are still waiting as well!
I am very satisfied.
The keys to prepare! Remember.
Thank you!

Rob said...

Krylon Fusion is the only picture I found that with the Power Wheels vehicles that my son would not hold. We have a flea market and very much like the answer above me, we wash them thoroughly. Light layers are the key that will surely please. Good luck

☼☼Ais☼☼ said...

Sorry, have not used any of these!

Debra B said...

Krylon makes a special paint for plastic. It is a spray-paint and it works very well ... but make sure that the color is really clean. I use a heavy Mr. Clean Magic Eraser cleaning very well. The color goes a long way, and adheres well to plastic. It is also clean water before it dries, and once dry, whatever the color is absolutely clean.

Post a Comment